blog background

Tuesday, January 10, 2012


The Swivel Sweeper G2

I saw this nifty little sweeper advertised on tv the other day and I knew I needed to try it out. I picked mine up from a local store in town "Freds" for $24. I brought it straight home and started charging the battery. I can tell you I don't regret buying this thing.
My couches and tv stand do not go all the way to the floor. We also have hardwood floors so you can see every little dust bunny there is. This little sweeper lies flat and picks up all those little dust bunnies. I just have to say I am thrilled with the way this thing works. I have tried it out also on our little throw rugs. I don't think this will take the place of my other vacum on deep clean days but it sure is a handy sweeper for all my quick cleaning days which seem to be most days. My boys even like to do the cleaning for me if they can use this little guy. I haven't checked yet but I bet you can buy this at Bed Bath & Beyond and use a 20% off coupon. Head on over and check em' out.


No comments:

Post a Comment